What you might need to Bring to ÉIGSE
- **In an effort to reduce the use of single use items please bring your own identifiable cup or mug**
- All weather clothes- think outside, warm and dry if necessary!
- Ear plugs as sleeping space is shared
- Hot water bottle? Hot water provided!
- Towels and slippers
- Portable camp chair
- Blanket or mat to lie down on during meditations, journeying and sound bath
- Eye covering, also for above, if required
- Drum or rattle if you have one and would like to join in where appropiate
- Water bottle
- Notebook and pen if you wish to take notes
- Bring your own drinks (alcoholic or otherwise) and snacks
- Pre-cooked or ready prepared food if you aren't availing of the catering option as cooking facilities are very limited during meantimes. Unfortunately no access to the kitchen during food serving times due to space restrictions! Alternatively, you can bring your own cooking equipment if you are camping. All are encouraged to eat together!
- Stories, songs, poetry, and music for the Night Court, please register with Eimear in advance as time is limited!
- Cash for the market and raffle
- Umbrella for either rain or sun shelter!
***Please Remember- Éigse is a Community Event***
- ALWAYS bring ALL your personal items, rubbish and recycling home- we are a non-profit organisation with no budget for waste disposal or storage!
- PLEASE help with washing/clearing up and putting everything away after meals and at the end of the gathering. Your help is vital to allow us to keep running this event
Dogs allowed if camping or staying in a camper. No dogs allowed at workshops or Night Court (you must clean up after your dog/s and you are responsible for it / them at all times!) Dogs must be kept on a lead
- Car share where possible
- Drink responsibly
- Strictly no smoking indoors or outdoors during talks / workshops, please be aware of other people nearby.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh